Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Home Searching!

Packing up the home and getting everything ready for our big move is seriously getting me so excited! Yet at the same time, I feel like I could die right now and everything in my life would be one hundred times better, lol. House searching from a state away and trying to find the best home for the fam-bam, is absolutely insane. Seriously, once I find the perfect home, I pray everything will start falling into place and life will be less stressful. I'm getting overfilled with joy to be able to start fresh in a new location with my best friend and furrbabies! Goodnight blog! 😚

1 comment:

  1. We’re excited for you, too! It sounds like quite an adventure. There is no two ways around the fact that moving is almost always stressful so please don’t treat yourself like an idiot for having that stress. We wish you and your best friend the best of luck in finding the best home for yourselves.

    ReplyDelete