Monday, April 25, 2016

love yourself

Growing up I've learned that its best to fall in love as many times as this life offers you. Fall in love with your home, different cultures and places..Fall in love with diversity, with music that carries our inner core through the centuries.. Fall for the history..for your hobbies and passion, but most importantly, fall in love with yourself. To fall in love with another being, is simple. Natural. The human brain can fall in love with a another being within 30 seconds. It happens everyday, our mind and bodies are practically wired to find love and be loved with another person. But to fall in love with one self, is a rare, genuine occurrence. People never realize that their biggest hater is their own mind. You personally can be the downfall of your happiness and life. If you let people talk down on you, if you let them destroy that love inside you, you're letting yourself, your entire being, down. Life isn't meant to be spent every waking moment living to please someone else.. Its meant for you. This life is completely yours. You can either grab the reins and take control, or sit back and let someone else define you. Define your entire life. Learn to fall in love with yourself and its like a whole new world of possibilities is open. I love my entire being..I love who I am more than Kanye loves Kanye and I'm not ashamed of that. I have potential, hope, a heart full of love, and a will to live my life to the fullest everyday. Anything that has happened in the past, doesn't effect my being today. It has only helped push me into the direction I needed, that shaped me into the woman I am now. Never will I let a relationship, hard time, or past experience ruin my will to live. If anything, it is simply fuel to the fire for my life and ambitions. I love myself, I love life, and I love everything this life has to offer me. But most importantly, I'm in love with the feeling of unknown. I don't know what this life will offer me now... And that's more exciting to me then anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment