Friday, June 10, 2016

Sometimes you can't help but smile

Sometimes you find yourself sitting on the balcony just smiling to yourself. And at those times, I feel completely at peace and full of happiness. This has been happening very often since my big move to Colorado. At this point of time in my life, I couldn't be happier with the woman that I am, and that I am becoming. This life has just begun for me and I'm one hundred percent ready to take the plunge into my dreams in hopes of accomplishing every one of them. For years I had no idea what I wanted to do, or where I wanted to end up. But this little gypsy soul has found her voice, ambition, and her strength. I'm excited for the possibilities that life will offer me, and I'm beyond excited to start my career and to begin college.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so very proud of you and love you to the moon and back! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete